The Modern Medicine Woman Practitioner Training Course
12th October 2019 @ 10:00 am - 14th June 2020 @ 5:00 pm£1680
The Modern Medicine Woman Practitioner Training Course
October 2019 – June 2020
Are you called to step into the powerful role of a modern medicine woman?
This substantial accredited and certified Practitioner course, invites you to become a Modern Medicine Woman, step into your authentic power and share your unique medicine with the world.
During the five modules and five online sessions of your foundation training you will learn, develop, understand and practice fundamental skills, gifts and tools of the Medicine Woman and be able to apply them professionally as well as to your own development and personal life.
The Modern Medicine Woman practitioner qualification will enable you to:
- Answer your calling, understand your purpose and develop your unique style
- Begin to practice as a Modern Medicine Woman
- Set-up a practice and business
- Integrate new skills into your already existing practice
- Work in a way that is aligned with the feminine and your specific medicine power
- Become part of a female support network and circle and access our resources
Module 1: Discover & Empower the Medicine Woman Within (October 12th & 13th 2019)
During this introductory weekend, you will connect to your inner medicine woman, an archetypal energy of your deeper self, who calls you to grow into your power, claim your gifts and learn how to use them.
The Ancient Medicine Woman has many aspects: the Wild Woman, the Shamanka, the Witch, the Herbalist, the Healer, the Priestess, the Activist, the Creatrix, to name just a few.
Connecting to, trusting in and working with the specific aspect that resides deep within you will unleash your primal power, show you your unique path, and how to walk it.
Once you have connected with her she will support you to:
- Remember your deeper calling
- Activate and develop your specific gifts
- Accept the challenge to reclaim your fierce/earth/womb power
- Intuit and embody your ancient wisdom
- Share your medicine with the world
Module 1 comprises of:
1 x weekend Training (October 12th & 13th 2019)
1 x online session (November 2019)
West Town Farm, Ide, Exeter EX2 9TG
Online session: You will be invited to join us for an online session in November. Date to be confirmed.
Module 2: Medicine Woman Toolbox Sessions: Working with the power of Energy (November 30th & December 1st 2019)
Module 2 introduces you to fundamental medicine woman’s energy skill. It consists of a one-weekend skill development session and one online session, providing you with a starter kit and a set of basic tools so that you can move on to the practitioner modules.
Module 2 Curriculum
- Understanding and working with energy systems
- Understanding and using the power of intent
- Accessing the feminine Creative Force
- Unleashing the energy of Herstory
Theatre Alibi, Emmanuel Hall
Emmanuel Road, St Thomas,
Exeter, Devon EX4 1EJ
Online session: You will be invited to join Vanessa for an online session in December 2019. Date to be confirmed.
Module 3: Medicine Woman Toolbox Session: Working with the tools of the Shamaness (February 8th & 9th 2020)
Module 3 introduces you to some fundamental shamanic tools. It consists of a one weekend skill development session, and one online session, providing you with a starter-kit and a set of basic tools so that you can move on to the practitioner modules.
Module 3 Curriculum
- Connecting with the medicine of the sacred earth feminine
- Female guides, goddesses and grandmothers
- Shamanic journeying as a tool
- Understanding feminine ceremonial practice
Exeter (exact address TBC)
Online session: You will be invited to join Christa for an online session in March 2020. Date to be confirmed.
Module 4: Stepping into your Medicine Woman Power (May 15th-22nd 2020)
Module 4 consists of a seven day intensive residential training retreat. It will take place in the beautiful and wild Algarve area of Portugal – the perfect place for you to enhance and embody your medicine woman skills and realise your full power as a practitioner.
Module 4 Curriculum
During this week you will be attuned to following specific aspects and skills of the Medicine Woman:
The Energy Healer
The Wild Earth Woman
The Sacred Feminine Activist
After the alignment and attuning process we will focus on teaching you fundamental skill sets of a modern shamaness, which you can use in your Medicine Woman practice or integrate into your existing work and life.
The residential training week will set you on the path to becoming an authentic Medicine Woman in your own right, aligning and attuning you to your own innate powers, whilst teaching you transferable skills to use in your work and life and offer space for profound personal growth on your heroic journey to self-actualisation.
Monte Mariposa Centro Cultural, Cxp 787A, Santa Catarina da Fonte do Bispo, Tavira 8800-161, Portugal
Module 5: Practising and Embedding your Skills (June 2020)
Module 5 Curriculum
Module 5 consists of a download template for you to record two case studies, either with individual clients or a group. You will be asked to discuss your findings and experiences in two online group support sessions, during which you will have the undivided attention and the expertise of the course facilitators. These online sessions also offer you the opportunity to share your experiences, ask questions and receive support for your practice and development as a Modern Medicine Woman.
Course Fees Modern Medicine Women Practitioner Training
Early Bird fees: £ 1680
Regular fees: £1800
The fees for the course include:
- Modern Medicine Women Practitioner accredited & certified qualification
- 3 teaching weekends
- 7 days residential intensive training retreat in the Algarve in Portugal – shared accommodation for 7 nights, all food and teaching material (flight to Faro and transport to the Monte Mariposa Centre not included)
- 5 online teaching sessions
Single accommodation in Portugal is limited. Single Supplement on the residential training retreat: £300
The fees can be paid in four installments:
- £ 420.00 at booking
- £ 420.00 30th November 2019
- £ 420.00 29th February 2020
- £ 420.00 30th April 2020
If you have paid separately for the first module we will deduct this from your second installment
A non-refundable deposit of £ 150 is included in the first installment.
Please book early. Places are limited.Book now